Sunday 8 November 2009



Tired but happy

The rent is spent and my legs are tired but I am a happier person from going to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC. I curbed my spending more than usual - I went purely for ideas and inspiration, but as usual I had to visit Jaonna Sheen's stall and purchase a DVD from my list. Whenever I get some spare cash I like to get one of Joanna's DVD's. Looking through the designs on them is like looking through a good craft magazine, and for ideas there are gallery's on her website. I have met Joanna a few times at the Hobbycrafts show and she is always delightful - agreeing this time for me to have a photo taken with her and put it onto my blog. Thanks Joanna - you are a wonderful lady and an inspirational fellow crafter.

My most favourite purchase of the day was a rubber stamp with the name of Blueberry Tilda. It is from a range called Magnolia and are some of the sweetest characters I have seen. I don't usually go for cuttie stuff. It was from Sir Stampalot (cheaper than from the Magnolia stall too!) and they had fabulous samples of how the stamps can be used. I thought I could use it to promote my chutneys when I sell them next year. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you - I am going to study for my food hygiene certificate and do some farmers markets next year, as well as getting married!

No comments:

Post a Comment